We understand your needs to focus on your core businesses. Fingerteeps creates the synergy with your business to provide and manage the accounts, taxes, finances efficiently, meeting compliance and at total cost effectiveness.
Contact us to allow our team to better understand your business requirements, process and technology in order for us to help you better.
We will help you to get it right at the start. Steer your focus on the growth of your business and let us worry about the numbers. Our team ensures that you are updated with the critical financial and accounting insights to get your startup to a greater height.Find Out More
Cloud technology enables Fingerteeps to deliver crucial Accounting Insights for you to access anywhere, anytime, all available conveniently at your fingertips.Contact Us Now
Switching to Fingerteeps is easy. Get in touch with us and we will:
1. Understand your existing situation for bookkeeping and accounting of your business.
2. Talk to the relevant persons involved.
3. Advise on best solutions and tools.
4. Propose on how Fingerteeps can help to do better.
We are impressed by the capabilities and reliability of the Fingerteeps team. Thank you for your great service.
We are enthusiastic - as serious about play as we are about work - with diverse interests.
We believe "Simple is smart'. All works we do is committed to the cause of simplicity and distinct creativity.
Each and every of us strives to become critical thinker, over-achiever, with growing collection of capabilities.
You don’t have to worry about reconciling your accounts, categorizing your expenses, or matching your receipts – we'll do that for you.
Our bookkeepers and accountants are qualified to ensure work done will exceed your expectations.
Small business accounting software that’s not available via the cloud can be tedious. Traditionally, it can use up far too much of your business’ time and effort. This does not add value, and takes the fun out of being in business. Cloud software can save your company time and money.
- The data in the system isn’t up to date and neither is the software. - It only works on one computer and data bounces from place to place. For example, on a USB drive. This is not secure or reliable. - Only one person has user access. Key people can't access financial and customer details. - It's costly and complicated to keep backups (if done at all). - It's expensive, difficult and time consuming to upgrade the software. - Customer support is expensive and slow.
You can use cloud-based software from any device with an internet connection. Online accounting means small business owners stay connected to their data and their accountants. The software can integrate with a whole ecosystem of add-ons. It’s scalable, cost effective and easy to use.
Our templates are updated each time a bug is discovered or there is new features.